We respect your privacy and process your personal data only for the purpose for which you provided it and in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and the Telecommunications Act.
Popcards.nl is a web store and trade name of Starring Partner BV.
Popcards.nl / Starring Partner BV
3972 GE Driebergen, The Netherlands
Utrecht, the Netherlands
(no visiting address)
Starring Partner BV: Chamber of Commerce 28062012 / VAT NL8022.78.814.B01.
Bank account: Iban NL26 INGB 0656 9487 36 / Bic INGBNL2A.
1. Within the framework of a concluded agreement, we can make offers about similar products and services, provided that you have not objected to it when entering into the agreement. The possibility of filing a statement of opposition is stated at the time of providing your information. In addition, in every communication you are offered the opportunity to object to the further use of your e-mail address under the same conditions.
2. When collecting your e-mail address for reasons other than in the context of a concluded agreement, this will not be used for the transmission of unsolicited communications if you have not given your permission.
3. We only use your postal address for sending information that you have requested.
4. We do not use your telephone number for commercial purposes.
Other personal data
5. We only process other personal data (by means of cookies, reading peripherals or otherwise) if:
a. the data processing is necessary for:
- the implementation of an agreement concluded with you;
- the proper fulfillment of a public-law task;
- the representation of our legitimate interest (unless your interest or fundamental rights and freedoms prevail over this interest),
b. you have given permission for processing when collecting them.
6. We will not store your data for longer than is necessary for processing the purposes for which it was collected.
Special personal data
7. The information collected is only used internally and is not passed on to other organizations.
Security transferring and receiving data
8. We have implemented the necessary security measures to prevent the loss, unauthorized use or modification of information we receive on our site.
Security of data storage
9. We store as little information as possible from our customers and ensure that no particularly sensitive personal data is stored in our database, unless this is not possible.
Access to your data
10. Upon request, we inform visitors to our website about the personal data that is processed from them. Any incorrect data can be corrected, supplemented or deleted. If you want access to this information, or want to improve your personal information, you can contact us.
Monitor visitor behavior
11. We use various techniques to analyze user behavior and thus improve the user experience. The information that we, among others. cookies, registering includes the pages visited, browsing behavior and click behavior. We keep this information anonymous and is not linked to other personal information.
Security measures for personal data
12. We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data. This protects your personal data against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
Right of inspection, modification, removal and complaints
13. Via our customer service firstname.lastname@example.org you can submit a request to view, receive, change or delete your personal data.
14. If you have complaints about the way in which we process your personal data or process your requests, you can contact us data protection officer through email@example.com. If this does not lead to a solution, you can of course always exercise your right to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority (www.autoriteit PERSgegevens.nl) or appeal to the competent court.
Privacy and cookies
A cookie. What is that?
On this website we use so-called cookies. Such a cookie is a small file that is sent with every page of this website and is stored by the browser used on the hard disk of your computer. This stored information is sent to our servers on a subsequent visit.
Use of session cookies
With the help of a session cookie we can see which parts of the website you have viewed during this visit. We can therefore adjust our service as much as possible to the surfing behavior of our visitors. These cookies are automatically deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
Switch on or off?
You can find more information in the instructions and / or using the help function of your browser for turning cookies on and off and removing them.
You can find more information about cookies on the following websites:
Consumers Association: "What are cookies?"
Consumers Association: "What are cookies for?"
Consumers Association: "Delete cookies"
Consumers Association: "Disable cookies"